Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sharing pregnancy progress


Hello - One of my friends created a blog when she was nearing the end of her pregnancy so people could see her progress and then with baby's arrival -his progress. I thought what a great idea. With just over 8 weeks left (give or take), I thought this is the perfect time to start. Chris and I went to our 4th birthing class today. We (I) practiced pushing. It is getting real. I plan to post a picture of the baby bump tomorrow. I feel huge but people say I am small. We will see what the next 8 weeks bring. Chris and I feel blessed and are getting excited and nervous for Baby B's arrival.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Love the blog! You look fantastic. I'm definitely bookmarking this site for future visits.

Unknown said...

YOu look so cute!

Thanks for the update. By the time the baby is born, I will be off crutches!! We can count down together.

See you soon.

Mindi said...

I am so excited for you and Chris. I know you will make wonderful parents.

Anonymous said...

You look very cute. :-) See you at the end of the month!

Rania said...

I love the baby bump!