Monday, December 1, 2008

Boy have I been busy!


What a busy week I had last week! I saw all kinds of people. Mommy's friend Sara came over on Sunday - she babysat me a few weeks back. I tried to flirt with her to make sure she would babysit me again. Wednesday Mommy and Daddy loaded me in the truck and I took a long nap. When I woke up we were at Nanny's house in Kansas City. I had been there before but I didn't remember it. Thanksgiving day Uncle Brad and Aunt Lisa, Nan (great grandmother), Great Uncle Doug, and Great Aunt Cheri, and Counsins Dylan and Brandon came to Nanny's house. I entertained them all while sitting in my exersaucer. Sure glad that Mommy and Daddy brought it along. It is so much fun to sit in it!!! Friday we went to Grandpa and Susan's house - once again I did my best to smile and entertain. It is a lot of work though - Daddy and Mommy brought me back home. I was SO tired!


Saturday I saw more family! Grandma was in town. She and Uncle Greg stopped by, then later Aunt Deb, Uncle Tim, and Cousins Sam and Kayla came. Sam, Kayla and I went to Mommy's friend Judy's house. The rest of the family went to Great Aunt Marian and Great Uncle Eldon's anniversary party. Me and Mommy had lunch with Aunt Marian the week before - we had a good time! Anyway Judy took good care of me and I think I was a good boy so hopefully she will watch me again some time. Aunt Deb and family left Sunday. As you can see above, I was just exhausted! Grandma came over Monday to help Mommy and play with me.












Like I said at the beginning - I have been so busy. Beyond all of the people I have seen, I rolled over last week. Now it is old hat - I am an expert tummy to back roller. My other areas of expertise include drooling, jabbering, grabbing things and holding them and standing up when someone holds me. It is just lots of fun at our house!

4 comments:

Mindi said...

Graham looks like the wind is blowing him backwards here, he he, too cute

Kathy & Chris said...

Chris says the same thing!

Darci said...

Kathy, Hello! Congrats on Graham (I'm a little behind). I don't have your email anymore to keep in touch. How is being a mommy?! Kayli is 6 months and we are due w/ her little sibling in May. :) darcilr at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Camille and Kathy are looking at the pictures and Camille said, "Oh my gosh, that is the cutest picture I've ever seen." Graham is just the most gorgeous boy and he does like Chris but also Kathy I! I have to see Kathy III's baby pictures to get a resemblance there. Graham most resembles an angel.