Monday, January 12, 2009

I roll!


Hey everyone - I have been so busy lately. In the last update, Mommy told you that I had rolled from my back to my tummy. It is much harder than rolling from the tummy to my back, but I seem to have mastered it. Sunday I rolled from one wall to the other in the family room. Saturday I did two 360's and Mommy thought that was a big deal, but now I will roll as far as I can! Just last week, I started sitting up by myself. By the end of the week I could sit on my own for quite awhile! I know - I am BIG stuff!


Today Mommy and I went to baby story time at the library. We signed up for an 8 week session. We sing songs and a lady reads books, then we can socialize with the other babies. I really had to check it all out. So much to see and hear!


So that is the latest of what I do. I am still working on getting teeth but nothing yet. I chew anything I can get in my mouth and drool a lot. We have been traveling a lot. For Christmas, we went to Grandma's house in Sigourney. I got this tractor steering wheel thing - it makes lots of noise and I like to chew on it. The next week my great grandmother Beebe passed away so we went to Kansas City. I tried my best to make Grandpa feel better since he lost his mommy. I am sure that would be tough. I also spent some time at Nanny's house. Last week Uncle Brad and Aunt Lisa gave me a new cousin - Benjamin. I haven't met him yet. I hope we can play together soon. Daddy says he is just over half my size - I don't know how that impacts playing together. His fingers surely taste almost as good as my own - maybe he would let me chew them.

Well I gotta run (or roll!).


Love,

Graham





As Graham has told you, he is changing constantly. We can't believe how fast he has changed in just a couple of weeks. It is lots of fun but we are going to have to keep our eye on him. Baby proofing hasn't been a priority until now. Neither of his bouncy seats are suitable now. Laying on the playmat is pointless since he will just roll across the room. Graham is now wearing 9 month clothes. It makes me sad to put away his 6 month clothes. He is very observant - looking around when he is in a new place or turning to whatever sounds he hears. He doesn't miss much.

No comments: