Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lunches, Easter, Birthday Parties!

Hey Graham Fans! There has been so much going on I don't know where to begin. Mommy and I had lunch with her friends Dan and Alex. We had the prettiest waitress! I just couldn't help but look at her whenever she was nearby. Dan suggested I leave her my number. I was so embarrassed - I didn't know what my number was! When I got home I tried to check my John Deere phone, but I think Mommy must have hidden it.

I experienced my first Easter. We went to Aunt Deb and Uncle Tim's. Mommy and Daddy gave me a short outfit, a soft book with animal tails sticking out of it, a shaker, and a bunch of eggs that made noise (from Mommy: Fortunately, he didn't discover the money inside). It was a fun day though a lot of time in my carseat. Nanny and Grandma each gave me some Easter goodies. I felt so lucky!


My Great Aunt Theresa passed away so Mommy, Uncle Greg, and I went back to Sigourney. I met a lot of Mommy's cousins. I really liked meeting all those new people - I went to anyone that put their arms out! Like most days though I was crawling and cruising around as much as possible. It is so much fun to walk around the chairs under a table - too bad that most of my readers are too tall to try it for themselves.


This last weekend was Mommy's birthday. Daddy organized a party for her. Grandma and I went for part of it. So many people to hold me! Some of Mommy's friends let me pound on the windows. I like to feel the cool glass and here the noise it makes. Anyway it was fun until it wasn't fun anymore. Grandma and I went home and played just the two of us until bedtime. I made her chase me!

Oh my gosh I just thought of another fun place to play - at the bottom of the steps. I like to hold onto the posts, then cruise over to the other side and hold onto those posts. The best part is when I yell, it echoes! Mommy took some pictures of me having a good time. She thought I looked handsome in my outfit.
Let me think, what else has been going on? Still just have two teeth, I crawl, I cruise, I jabber. Mommy is letting me play on her inchworm. Uncle Greg and Daddy put it together with some help from me. It is too big for me, but fun to walk around. Oh yeah and I had another ear infection. Mommy thinks it is better. I tell ya the worst part is what those antibiotics due to my bottom! Ouch! Well I think that is all for now. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Mindi said...

He looks so adorable all dolled up for Easter!