Wednesday, July 8, 2009

11 months old!



Hey Graham Fans! Boy time flies! I can't believe I am 11 months! I am such a big boy! So let me think about what has happened since my last update. We went to Grandma's house. I rode the 4 wheeler for the first time. Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma really seemed pleased that I rode on it. Aunt Deb, Uncle Tim, Sam and Kayla were also there to play with me. Sam had a football that I liked to carry around - maybe I will be a running back someday! Grandma has a big yard - I can't wait until I am older and can explore more. We also went to the Peiffer family reunion. There were some other people my size - Sam and Kayla were more interested in playing with me than my relatives my size.


Mommy and I went out to lunch one day with Mr. Mike. Mommy said she used to work with him. It was a busy place, but they have things I like - apples and banana pudding! After I was out of my chair, I tried to go meet the other people there, but Mommy caught me. I don't know why she didn't want me to go meet all those other people.



I have mastered the stairs! I don't get much practice because Daddy put a gate at the bottom. Once in awhile it is open. Just today, Mommy was vacuuming the stairs. I took advantage of the opportunity and climbed all the way to the top. I passed right on by that vacuum. That shows my determination, because that vacuum really fascinates me.

As Mom says, I am into everything. I like to open and shut doors. The only problem is when I shut the door and can't get it back open with Mom and Dad on the other side. It makes me cry. I just can't reach the door handle in the office or laundry room. It is scary!

We are still really busy. We have story time on Mondays, just finished sign language class, and still go to swimming class on Thursdays. I think Mommy and Daddy really learned a lot in sign language class. I enjoyed socializing with the other parents and kids. I really liked it when another kid had a fun toy out! Everyone sat in a big circle so it was obvious the kids were supposed to go in the middle and entertain the parents as they were learning to talk with their hands.


One of the things I really like to do is run between the living room, kitchen and entry way. I REALLY like it. It just makes me laugh and giggle!



m

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is just way too cute.

Mindi said...

He is motating now! Wow he is really fast for 11 months :) Look out ladies!