Thursday, October 22, 2009

What is a brother?

Hey Graham Fans! I know I just posted an update, but I needed to get some input. I have heard some new words lately that I don't understand. Mommy and Daddy have said I am going to have a sibling and that I will be a big brother. What do those words mean? I know Mommy has a brother - Uncle Greg. Daddy has a brother - Uncle Brad. Does this mean I am going to get really tall all of a sudden? Am I going to grow hair on my face like Uncle Greg? And what in the world is a sibling? I don't quite get it all. Mommy has a Cabbage Patch doll - is that my sibling? Surely it doesn't meant anyone else is going to be living with us. Things are so good with Daddy, Mommy, and me. I just don't see how adding a new person into the mix would make life any better. If you all know what this means, help me out!

(Note from Mommy: Chris wanted me to make it clear that yes we are expecting no. 2. I am just over 12 weeks. My due date is May 2 - still a long way to go.... We are hoping that by the time the baby arrives that Graham has a better appreciation of the word 'gentle'. He likes to hold and kiss the Cabbage Patch doll, but also grabs her by the pigtails! The new baby may have to learn to be tough at a young age!)

4 comments:

Jon & Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Graham will be fine I'm sure!! Do you think you'll find out the sex??

Jason Lee said...

Congratulations!!! Very good news for all 3 of you!!

Kathy & Chris said...

Thank you! We don't plan to find out the gender. It was such a great moment when Graham came out to see what he was - nice to have that again.

Mindy S said...

Congratulations! I can't imagine not finding out the sex. Best of luck.