Monday, February 22, 2010

30 weeks



It is hard to believe but in 10 weeks, give or take, we will have a new little one! Exciting and scary at the same time. I now see the doctor every two weeks. Monday was my most recent appointment. I had an ultrasound to check the growth of the baby. All looks good, but right now it looks like it will be a little baby. Not little as in problematic, just not big. Graham was only 7 lbs 1 oz so I just may grow small babies. Things could change in 10 weeks, but right now I don't think Baby #2 will end up in the 9 or 10 pound range.

Everything has been good with the baby and the pregnancy. My main doctor asked if I was following some book about how to have a boring pregnancy. I told him with a toddler I don't have time to read any pregnancy books. He just laughed. The baby is very active. I keep waiting for Graham to feel it sometime when I am holding him, but the little one has yet to try to beat up his/her big brother from the safe confines of Mommy's tummy.

Right now I am guessing the baby will come after the due date. I will have my bag ready before that of course. It will have to be hidden from Graham because I am sure he would find it great fun to throw everything out of it everyday. We will also be prepared for a girl or a boy. I think Chris and I are both leaning boy. I won't be shocked though if it is a girl. We are anxious to meet our little one - in another 10 weeks! :)

No comments: