Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Two teeth

Hello - Can you believe I am 6 months old? I am SO old! I have experienced so much. Gosh, I thought entering the world was an experience (well, I still think), but there are a lot of things out there I need to conquer. I know in my last update I talked about how I sit up. Well now I can sit up for 30-45 minutes and play with my toys. We went to the Y the other week and I sat on the carpet playing with toys the entire time.

I have started eating. Rice cereal is still my main food, but I also eat oatmeal and have started on veggies. I watch Mommy and Daddy eat, but they don't seem to want to share the good stuff with me. Graham doesn't even always eat his food, but he doesn't share it with me either. What a waste!

I now play in my jumperoo. THAT is a fun toy! It is addicting too! I find myself trying to jump sitting on Mommy's lap or sitting in my exersaucer. Perhaps I am part frog!I do still like my exersaucer. I do like to just sit on the floor or in my pack and play and pick up toys. I chew on everything now. I guess that is because I am getting teeth in. Mommy said one tooth came in one day and the second came in the following day. She says I really wasn't too bothered by them. I have had a brother beating on me for the last, er, all my 6 months so I have to be tough!

I might be too little to do a lot of the things that Graham does, but I like to go along. I went along to the pumpkin patch. It was fun to get out and go along, but hey I am really just along for the ride whether it is fun or not.


As you can see I was a bee for Halloween. I don't really get why I went along. I didn't get candy - it was really for Mommy and Daddy's amusement. I smiled and Graham took the candy how does that work???


Gosh what else do I like to do? Oh yeah, I love to giggle! The funniest person at our house is Graham. He loves to make me laugh - he says it 'waugh'. Mommy and Daddy make me laugh too. My biggest laughs though are for Graham. He likes to kiss me and hug me, help give me baths, feed me. He still waps me on occasion - give me time, I am sure I will get my waps in as well!

We all went to the doctor the other day, but for some reason I was the only one that got any attention. I was so good. Those shots however just break my heart and hurt! How could the nurses make me hurt like that after I was such a good patient?!? Mommy says I need to share with you my stats: height - 26 1/4 (70th percentile), weight - 17 lbs 1 oz (75th percentile), and my head was in the 75th percentile. One thing the doctor said made me self-conscious. She said 'my rolls were even'. Do I need to start working out already???

Signing off for now!

No comments: