Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Turn







FINALLY, I get a chance to post. Yes it is Caroline this time. Graham is kind of a computer hog (and a toy hog, and whatever he wants basically). He doesn't realize that I am getting bigger and better able to fight back when he takes stuff from me or won't share. Right now crying to get Mom or Dad's attention is my best defense.




He has filled you in on a lot. He had his birthday. I have to admit I enjoyed it too. C'mon, who doesn't get excited about a cupcake, a little frosting in your hair. Good times!
That weekend I went to my first I Cubs game. I had fun though it was kind of restricting. I couldn't run around as much as I wanted. I did get a new hat - they didn't have pink unfortunately. I thought I pulled it off!



Graham mentioned the state fair in his blog. He got to do some stuff I didn't, but at least this year for me was so much more fun than last year. I was only 3 months old so Graham had ALL the fun. I tried a corn dog and also shared the peppermint bar from Bauder's with Mommy. Gosh I can't wait 'til next year just so I can have another one of those!!! I loved the baby animals and wanted to touch them.

I got to sit in the tractors this year! Graham isn't the only one that likes to pretend to drive a John Deer! We had a good time and I definitely want to go back next year.



Graham wanted me to tell you that he went down the big slide twice - once with Daddy and once with Mommy. Mommy said it was all she could do not to scream. I can't wait until I am big enough to try it out.




We went to the zoo again. It was our third trip this year. Graham and I really like the petting zoo.We liked the dinosaur exhibit but it just wasn't as enticing the 2nd time around. I didn't 'roar' at the dinosaurs - this time I knew they wouldn't roar back. Graham was still a little bothered by this exhibit:

Dad is worried it could make him a vegetarian! He still hit all the buttons that showed how the dinosaurs moved.



Grandma came to visit us. Mommy had a couple of appointments so Grandma watched us. We went to the ALS Walk kick-off with Uncle Greg. Graham and I managed to run around! Graham asked Grandma about her new knees - a LOT of questions. He was really curious.


We also went to Grandma's over Labor Day. We got to ride the mower. We even helped Grandma pick up her ALL of her garden ornaments. Aunt Deb, Uncle Tim, Sam and Kayla came for part of the weekend. Aunt Deb had a project for us making picture frames and Grandma had a project for us making stepping stones. Mommy and Daddy tried to escape us, but Graham got so upset after falling asleep that Mommy drove back. Good job out of him because I didn't wake up until more in the middle of the night. I don't think she would have driven down in the middle of the night. We sure did get good use out of her that night.

As always stayed tuned for more. Graham definitely has more to blog about. Without giving it away I will just say that my big brother is growing up!


No comments: