Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!




While this blog is usually based on what is new with the kids, as editor, I can switch the topics. Dad would be 78 on the 30th. It has been over 5 years since he passed. Hard to believe. I miss him so much. We do our best to communicate to Graham about Grandpa Dennis and how much he would love to play with Graham and Caroline. He will ask why he can't come down from heaven and play with him. On occasion, he will look up in the sky, wave, and say Hi Grandpa Dennis. It makes me happy and sad at the same time. Dad was a great Dad and a great Grandpa. For whatever reason, it wasn't meant for Dad to know my kids on this earth. I just have to believe the support he can provide from heaven is greater than the hugs, smiles, and listening ear he provided here on earth.


So today, for my dad, the blog takes a different tone. Happy Birthday Dad! I am sure there is no need for the internet in heaven, and if there was, you wouldn't be on it unless someone else helped you. :) Love you Dad!

No comments: