Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year, but last year

Hello the few faithful blog followers!  Working to get caught up so our entries are more timely.  You would think with two contributors we would be more up to date.  Graham blames me, and I blame him.

We are up to January 2013.  We brought in the new year at home.  Mommy and Daddy had crab legs and we had our own special dinner with hot dogs!  We headed to KC a few days into the year.  We hadn't celebrated Christmas with Daddy's side of the family and it was Benjamin's birthday party. We celebrated at Nanny's and Grandpa's and of course went to Benjamin's house to celebrate his birthday.  It certainly was fun! 
We love to go ice skating or at least try.   Graham really wants to learn.  So far I am a little hesitant - it is scary!  The cold and the skating wore us out.  Mommy and Daddy wanted to go out to a restaurant we could all enjoy, but we ended up in the drive-thru!  
Everyday provides lots of opportunities to play together and as I have gotten older, Graham and I play together more! Here we are with Graham as a policeman and me as a vet without pants!   

No comments: