Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I am a ham!

I am turning into quite the ham. My smiles are coming quicker. I think it is funny when I am almost asleep and Mommy puts me in my crib for a nap but I wake myself up and smile at her. She has fooled me into staying a sleep some and thinks she will ultimately win the battle. We will see. Mommy took me to vote today. She says it is important - hope you all voted too. I really like to put my hands in my mouth now and end up on my side when I sleep. I did a 180 while napping this morning. Yeah, I am getting to be big stuff. Mommy likes to put me on my stomach and see what I can do. As you can see, I am getting really good at that neck control thing, but haven't quite figured out how to roll onto my back. I sure try. Hope you enjoy the latest pics. I hear you are all fans of my great 'do!

Love,
Graham



1 comment:

Mindi said...

This is such a fun time with babies. They become little people more and more each day!