Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I may need to get a blackberry!


Life is so busy, I seriously may need a blackberry. Maybe I can persuade Mommy and Daddy into buying one for me. I know I talked about my social life last time, but it has REALLY picked up! Last week I saw Uncle Greg. He was impressed that I reached for him to hold me. Then over the weekend we went to Kansas City. The biggest event of the weekend was meeting my new cousin Ben. He didn't seem too impressed to meet me. He slept a lot. I will have to teach him how much fun it is to be awake and all that you can do. We also hung out with Nanny and Nan, Grandpa and Susan, and of course Uncle Brad and Aunt Lisa along with one of their friends.
Now back home Mommy joined a new group and we went and had coffee with a bunch of moms and their kids. I was the youngest, but not the smallest. They were all impressed that I would just sit on the floor and entertain myself. There was another little boy that was older but smaller than me - he was moving around on his hands and knees. I need to learn to do that. It looked so much faster than rolling! Daddy and I have a playdate on Thursday night with my friends Ethan and Eliana. Ethan is older so maybe he will teach me new tricks. We both will have to teach Eliana tricks - she is way younger, like 2 1/2 months.
As you can see below, I have learned to jump in my jumperoo! It is way fun!

No comments: