Wednesday, May 13, 2009

9 Months

Howdy Graham Fans! The biggest news in my world is that I am now 9 months old! I was supposed to see the doctor for my 9 month check-up, but my ears were bothering me AGAIN and we had to go to the doctor early. Darn ears! Now I have a cold with a yucky cough. Give me a break! At least, my ears are still clear - when they hurt it messes with my sleep. Mommy took me to my 9 month appointment yesterday. The nurse was really impressed that I could walk. She said that wasn't on her list of questions until my 12 month appointment. She asked if I was sitting unsupported. C'mon, only babies can't sit without support. I am a big boy. Mommy says I have to pass along that my head is at the 95th percentile (big head - I must be REALLY smart). I am 28 1/4 inches tall putting me at the 50th percentile, and I weighed 21 lbs and 11 ounces - 70th percentile. I actually weighed less than my last appointment but they stripped me down to get an true weight. I am a good boy when we go to the doctor. My doctor said she would take me home I am so cute (provided I slept through the night).

You should see me walk! I am really good at it. I still put my arms in the air for balance, but sometimes I manage to walk with them at my side. I can walk across rooms even. Mommy and Daddy think it is the cutest thing ever. It is really fun to walk. I think that is why I haven't gained more weight - I am getting such a better work-out now.



Over the weekend we went to Grandma's. I had fun walking and crawling all over the house. Grandma has these cute little figures and I so want to touch them and hold them. Mommy and Grandma kept telling me no. I think that is Mommy's favorite word. The nurse asked her if I understand no. She just wasn't sure. I want to explore everything. I don't think Mommy understands.

Everyone wants me to wave bye bye. I do sometimes. Adults just look so goofy. I am sure I don't look that goofy - everything I do is cute according to Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Nanny, Grandpa, etc.







I attached a picture of Mommy's mother day present. Daddy and I made it together. It took a few tries. The one that looked perfect, I accidentally pulled off of the table while it was drying.

2 comments:

Mindi said...

The video of him crawling is adorable. He will be hunting with Chris before you know it.

Jon & Jennifer said...

What a cute video of him walking!! Such a big boy!! I bet you guys are having so much fun with him. He's pronbably keeping you on your toes for sure!!