Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Social Butterfly


Howdy Graham Fans! Once again there has been lots of fun going in my life. We have had some friends around which is always fun. Daddy's friend Ryan Stephens was in town and came to visit us. He seemed like a pretty nice guy - I thought he related well to my current situation. Mr. Andy and Mr. Kevin stopped in to see me. They were here to play golf with Daddy. I let Mr. Andy hold me. I wasn't as high in the air as when Daddy holds me, which is okay. He was drinking something that I wanted to try, but he wouldn't let me! While it was nice that Daddy's friends come by, I have to admit, I REALLY like it when Mommy's friends visit. Sara hung out with Mommy and me while Daddy was out with his friends. She is really nice to both me and Dakota. She was so impressed with my walking abilities. I smiled a lot at her. The next day, Mommy's friend Karen came to visit. I have to say I thought she was pretty nice too. She played with me and was also impressed by my moves. Mommy embarassed me when she changed my diaper right in front of Miss Karen. Geesh Mommy...

Life hasn't been all about flirting with ladies. I have a new tooth. Can't say I enjoyed the process. I needed Mommy to hold me quite awhile one night. I am anxious for it to become more useful!
I don't know about the weather where all of you live but those near Urbandale, have been pretty warm. Mommy and I went for a walk Tuesday. We stopped at the park and I got to swing a little. Wednesday Mommy put on my new Adidas sandals and took the Big Cat outside! I pushed it a really long way - then I saw a fire hydrant. It was really interesting. I walked around it and touched it. Then I would think about going to my Big Cat, but then I would walk back to the fire hydrant. Mommy didn't seem as interested in the fire hydrant. I hitched a ride with her back to our sidewalk. I discovered some wind chimes in the yard - they really make a pretty noise. We sat in the grass. Mommy got further away than I wanted her to so I had to crawl some in the grass. Grass just feels so weird. I sat in the grass a couple of other times but Mommy was always close enough that I didn't have to move. I guess it wasn't too bad.

We had company again Thursday night. There were a bunch of people from Daddy's work and then Mr. Ryan was back and there was another Mr. Ryan. It was kind of confusing but the other Mr. Ryan looked like he had dirt on his lip so I could easily tell them apart. They said I was a really chill kid. I played 'bags' with Daddy for the first time. I think I got the hang of it. Next time I can play on my own and don't need to help Daddy.

Mommy and I have visited two babies in the last two days. The first one was REALLY little. I don't know why Mommy was holding him and not me. Baby Abram seemed to only be held so I did my best to entertain the adults since the baby didn't do much. We saw another one that wasn't as little. I wanted to touch him, but Mommy and Baby Tate's mommy didn't seem to want me to touch him. He was laying on the flor so I grabbed his leg and pulled him closer. I wanted to get a hold of him. Mommy was glad Miss Jolene was so understanding.... I just wanted to play with him.
Well Grandpa is here. He and Daddy are participating in a barbeque contest. I will tell you about that in my next update. I should have my fourth tooth by then too! Gotta go, I need to impress Grandpa with my fancy footwork!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

It was great to have you over to visit. We will have to get together again this summer.

Jolene and Tate