Sunday, June 7, 2009

10 Months and into everything!


Hey! Can you believe I am 10 months old? Life is just so much fun! The older I get life just gets better! Getting teeth might not be the most fun, but once they are in there are definite benefits. In the last week, my other top middle tooth came in and one of my side teeth on the bottom. That makes 5 teeth! What fun things have I been up to you ask? I have fun when Daddy chases me around. It makes me giggle and squeal! I like to ride on Mommy's back like she is a horsey. I pretend that her hair is the reigns on the horse. It is really fun when she bucks! Now that I walk I spend a lot of time trying to get to the things I want to play with - the dog bowl, the window cranks, the doors, toilet paper, the blinds. Mommy does her best to prevent me from playing with all of those things. Of course, I work very hard to get around her. Sometimes I need to get away from Mommy but other times I really want to be with her or Daddy. I can just walk up, pull on their legs, and look up like, "pick me up already". I like to hug and snuggle them. Sometimes I squeeze them really tight!

So what has been going since my last update? Mommy's friend Judy (sometimes referred to as Aunt Judy) babysat me last Saturday. We had a good time - I tried to impress her with my foot work. She impressed me with how she could put me to sleep in the stroller. I try so hard not to fall asleep unless it is absolutely necessary, somehow my eyes just went shut. Anyway, I guess Mommy and Daddy had fun on their date.

Mommy took me to the gym with her a couple of days. It isn't really with her. I go to the nursery and she goes and works out by herself. I am still not used to all of the kids. It is more fun to be home playing. Speaking of playing Daddy and Mommy took me to the park twice - actually two different parks. Big fan of that. I like the slides and cannot WAIT until I can go down by myself! Almost forgot - I have TWO more teeth, my left middle top tooth and my right bottom side tooth (Auntie Sara, I don't know the right names, sorry!)




Nanny was here from Kansas City this weekend. She was really impressed with all of my fancy footwork. I really wanted her to see I am a big boy and I think she agrees with me that I am not a baby (never mind when I cry and I still take a bottle and wear diapers). She thinks I am smart! :)

2 comments:

Mindi said...

Absolutely adorable Kathy!

Jon & Jennifer said...

such a cute guy!! sounds like you guys have your hands full :)