Monday, September 7, 2009

Go Bulldogs!

Hey Graham fans! Happy September! Daddy is so excited because it is football season. He and Mommy took me to my first football game this past weekend! We all had fun! I had some room to roam which was good. You have probably figured out I don't like to be confined. I walked back and forth, stood by and on the railing at the bottom, and tried to make friends with some boys nearby. They were older than me, but not near as tough as me. I touched one boy and he said ouch - I don't think he will grow up to be a football player! I got to meet the mascot Spike - I didn't really know what to think of him - looks kind of like a dog, but walked on two legs. Hmm... I also got to meet a real bulldog. I love dogs so that was a great evening! Oh yeah, I also met the athletic director, Sandy Hatfield Clubb. Mommy said her husband is from Sigourney and went to school with Uncle Greg. I think Sandy was pretty impressed with me and saw I have potential to be an impressive football player. Maybe I will play for Drake like Daddy!

We have also been on the road lately. Last weekend we went to Kansas City. We hung out at Nanny's and at Grandpa and Susan's. Grandpa has a cage for his dog - I just had to climb in and check it out. It was fun to explore, but I wouldn't want to be stuck in there! We also saw Uncle Brad, Aunt Lisa, and Benjamin and Nan too. Mommy, Susan and I went to the Farmer's Market. I got to ride in my wagon, which I like. Mommy put on my Kansas City Chiefs outfit so I looked pretty spiffy!



This past weekend we went to Grandma's for the day. Aunt Deb, Uncle Tim, Sam and Kayla were there along with Uncle Greg and Grammy too. I played outside a lot! Sam and Kayla will take me outside as much as I want. I explored a lot inside too - just in case Grandma has changed anything you know. Daddy took me for a ride on Grandma's lawn mower.
I keep learning new things which is a lot of fun! I can now get down the stairs as well as up them. I am getting big enough I can climb on more stuff. Hopefully I can get access at more things I want. I also figured out how to unscrew lids. Mom doesn't seem to like the aftermath - spilled lotion, hand sanitizer, and vinegar. She should be happy I am developing new skills. I want to learn how to open a can of pop, but Mommy tries to take it away before I can. The first step I believe is to shake it, which I have done.

No comments: