Monday, August 24, 2009

The Fair and Food

Hey Graham Fans! I kicked Mom off the computer so I could update you on the life and times of Graham Dennis Bagby! After being alive for a year, you would think that I wouldn't continue to experience so many new things. C'mon, I am a one year old and have lived A LOT! Well believe it or not I have been to some new places again. Daddy, Mommy and I went to the Iowa State Fair. I saw a horse, some pigs (one was huuuuuge!), some cows (yes, one was HUUUUGE!), lots and lots of people. We saw some baby animals. As I was eating my dinner, Uncle Greg showed up! I am not sure what my favorite thing was - the small pig or the peppermint ice cream bar! I was tired by the end!

The other new experience was going to the Downtown Farmers Market. There were lots of people and plenty of dogs. They let me out of the stroller for a little while. I almost walked into something - I don't know if it was a dog or a small horse (remember I just saw one at the fair). We bought some tomatoes and cucumbers - I like tomatoes and I like cucumbers. There are plenty of things I like, but I guess my technique needs some work according to Mommy. What do you all think?


I think Mommy mentioned we started going to a music class. We don't just sign songs, but the teacher passes out shakers, scarves, balls, rain sticks. There is a lot going on in that class. I think I am going to like it. Mommy says it lasts all the way until next spring. I am going to have those shakers mastered!
We have been playing outside a lot! One day Daddy, Mommy, Dakota, and I went to the park. Daddy flew my kite. I road in my wagon! Dakota found a big mud puddle and got really dirty. On another day, we went outside and I had on jeans and a sweatshirt and my new sneaks. That was kind of unusual - I usually have on shorts, short sleeves and sandals. That was only one day.

As you can see below, I can now get on my Big Cat by myself and even make it go. Impressive stuff, right?










We keep busy at our house. I try to help out. I want to help Mommy unload the dishwasher. She doesn't seem to appreciate it. I also like to get the Swiffer out and push it around. It really upsets me when Mommy puts it away before I am done!

2 comments:

Jason Lee said...

Love the tomato and cucumber pic...too cute!

Anonymous said...

great pics!