Sunday, August 2, 2009

Big Fun

Hey Graham Fans! Just a short update to tell you about my weekend. It was so much fun. I had pizza for the first time! I really liked it. Maybe we can have it again soon!

The big fun came on Saturday. We went to the zoo! I really liked the goats! There were lots of animals that Daddy and Mommy got excited about but I couldn't touch those animals. A big goat licked my hand. I got to pet a baby goat too. All that excitement and fresh air wore me out!


Sunday was fun too because the Bagby Pool was open. I get in and out, throw rocks in it, then get them out. Endless entertainment. Overall playing outside is a lot of fun. I can get upset if we come in too early.
Well Mommy thinks I need a nap so I have to sign off! More soon - I keep hearing something about a birthday. I don't really know what that is, but hoping whatever it is will be fun!

No comments: