Sunday, April 11, 2010

37 weeks - holy cow!

The countdown is on! Today I hit 37 weeks which makes me full-term. Last week I started seeing the doctor every week. All continues to be well and the baby is where it is supposed to be. The baby continues to be very active. Sometimes I think it is trying to escape through the front of my stomach. We are getting ready for the Baby 2's arrival. I have washed some of G's clothes in case it is a boy as well as the washable portions of the carseat, swing and one of the bouny seats. Bassinet, crib, and pack and play linens. This week I plan to freeze a couple of casseroles. When I was putting the carseat back together, Graham kept saying 'baby'. If we talk about our baby, he will hug and kiss my stomach. We will see how well he does when it actually arrives. Not sure how many more posts there will be before the baby. Besides getting ready for baby, we just listed our house so keeping it clean with Graham is a challenge! Hopefully someone makes an offer before the baby arrives so we aren't juggling a newborn, toddler and weekly open houses!

1 comment:

Jason Lee said...

Looking forward to hearing the news soon!