Sunday, April 11, 2010

Love this weather!

Hey Graham Fans! Spring is really here! I love to go outside!! I ride in the wagon and sometimes we go to the park. There are some girls that live in the cul de sac that will let me play with them. I shoot baskets and play in their sandbox. One day I grabbed my soccer ball and walked down the street until I found a basketball hoop with a boy shooting some hoops. He didn't mind that I shot hoops too. I did try to run into their backyard, but Mom caught me. I am really fast anymore so it is harder for her to catch me!

A couple of weeks ago Daddy had some friends and lucky me there were friends for me too! Ethan, Elliana and I played while our dad's and some other guys watched the basketball games. We had so much fun! Daddy made barbecue and I ate a bunch of ribs and cole slaw. UMMM!
Last week was Easter and we went to Kansas city to see all of my family there. I got to play a lot outside at Nanny's, Grandpa's, and at Uncle Brad's. Grandpa and I played at his neighbor's house - they had lots of outdoor toys. Grandpa had to leap the fence (maybe I shouldn't tell that part). On Saturday, we dyed eggs at Nanny's house. That was fun! I tried to play with Nanny's dog Abby. I think I intimidate her or maybe she is just shy. We had lunch at Grandpa's house and played outside some more. I also chased Susan's cats - one lets me pet it. In the evening we went to Uncle Brad and Aunt Lisa's house for dinner. I played with Cousin Benjamin - he is younger so I tried to teach him some of my moves. He isn't able to climb the stairs like I can or run as fast. I am sure he will soon be running fast and cutting and weaving like me. We had fun playing! When we go home on Sunday, the Easter Bunny had left me a basket of goodies that included an Elmo DVD that I love, a race car, bubbles, and CANDY. M&M's are my favorite candy and fortunately the Easter Bunny knew that!
Mommy and I went to Uncle Greg's on Sunday. We even took Dakota. Uncle Greg has a cat and he has toy tractors so I got to chase the cat, lay in her bed AND play with a tractor that pulled a plow or a wagon. We went for a walk on the trail behind his house. When we got back, the neighbor boy was playing basketball outside. He had the coolest basketball hoop. It was high when I got there, but he cranked it down so it was closer to the ground. He or his mom would lift me up so I could make a basket. I would grab a ball and just keep backing up until they picked me up! They had a dog like Dakota but bigger. I had fun playing with them. Later at home, Daddy brought up my John Deere tractor and wagon to drive outside. I just don't know if the day could get any better!





No comments: