Saturday, July 3, 2010

It has been awhile

Hey Graham Fans! Did you think I forgot about all of you? Well I haven't. Life is just busy now with being a big brother. Of course, we were without a computer for several days - apparently it can't handle my 'using' it. I am just lucky Mommy let me post an update - she is watching me like a hawk to make sure I am gentle!

Gosh with so much time that has past, I am not sure I can remember everything that has happened. I will probably post a couple so that this one doesn't get too long! Having a new baby in the house puts a lot of responsibility on me. When Daddy is work, I have to watch out for Mommy AND Caroline. I try to help Mommy the best I can. I pull out all of the diapers sometimes to find just the right one for Bebe. I have volunteered to help Mommy feed her (see below), but for some reason she does it herself.

As you can see, I have also tried to help on the computer, which I guess is why it got sent in for repair. I try to put in Bebe's pacifier. I also use my hand to make sure she is alert - don't want her sleeping too much! (i.e. hitting her). Mommy and Daddy like it when I kiss her so I still do that a lot. Mommy won't let me pick her up yet - I do try. Sometimes Caroline's crying gets old. I will hold Mommy tighter so she can't let go me of to pick her up. Other times I just try to block it out.

It is my job to try out her toys to make sure they are okay! I wouldn't want her to play with them otherwise.

I don't get outside as much as I would like now that Caroline is here, but we still get out. I ride my tractor around the neighborhood. The girls in the cul de sac like to ride it. I see it as a bartering tool so I can ride on one of their toys. I have found that summer brings some good food too! Ummm corn on the cob! I can't wait for the Iowa corn!

We had some fun over Memorial Day weekend. Grandpa and Susan, Uncle Brad, Aunt Lisa, and Benjamin came to town for a bbq contest and to celebrate Grandpa's 60th birthday. Daddy's Uncle Brian showed up to surprise Grandpa. It was down at Valley Junction. There was a REALLY nice motorcycle parked by their site. I wasted no time checking it out!I was running around as much as possible. Grandpa too me to hear the band. I like music!Daddy's friends stopped including Elliana and her family. I played with her and of course Cousin Benjamin.

Another weekend Mommy, Caroline and I went to visit Mommy's frind Judy. She has a pool! She tried to get me to go in, but I just played with her from the side. She did have a lot of fun toys to try out!

Well that brings us up to early June. I will try to get another update posted this week that will cover the family activities for June and this 4th of July weekend.

No comments: